Saturday, April 9, 2011

ZE:A Here I Am Music Core performance review: April 9, 2011

OUTFITS: Their outfits today? I love it! It fits well to them and to their song as well. It has that pattern. Heechul and HyunSik have the same outfits, MinWoo, Kevin, and DongJun, has the same outfits, and TaeHeon, KwangHee, and Siwan have the same outfits. Who missesthe charming leader JunYoung? I bet everyone does. JunYoung fighting!^^
RATING: 3.4/5

VOCAL&PERFORMANCE: Their lapel microphone sucks. Notice that Kevin and DongJun's intros suck because of their lapel mics. It could have been a better performance with better microphones. Well, I really don't like the vocals that much. And the hard dance doesn't have to affect their vocals, but it affects a bit.
RATING: 2.7/5

DANCE: The cute song with the cute dance is not an excuse to be not that synced with the other members. I am a bit disappoint how they danced. I cannot comment furthermore about it.
RATING: 2.7/5

Notes: I really like this performance but I cannot be biased.

OVERALL RATING: 2.9/5

No comments:

Post a Comment