Saturday, April 9, 2011

U-KISS 0330 Music Core performance review: April 9, 2011

OUTFITS: Their outfits are okay? But not the best outfit for them. I'm thinking that Kiseop's outifit is a bit awkward. Love Soohyun's outfit! Hoon's outfit without the coat is like a surgeon before a surgery. As for the other members, I think their outfits are too common, especially Kevin's.
RATING: 2.5/5

VOCAL&PERFORMANCE:
HOON: I think that his vocals should be stronger, not that full of air.
AJ: I like his charisma on stage, he should continue that.
KISEOP: Am I the only one thinking that he's like a display? Not how you are thinking. His voice is too low that I cannot even understand it that mush, especially if you do not know the song..
ELI: I think he should express his facial expressions more for the song.
DONGHO: Have you guys notice that he has the longest solo rap parts? LOL. But he is improving in every performance--and that is absolutely great.
KEVIN: Even if he stays at the back for the most of the time, I really notice that he is doing great recently. I little bit more experience would make him a little bit above high average. He really changes when he performs.
RATING: 3.2/5

DANCE: They seem confident on their dance of course. A little more practice would make it perfect.
RATING: 3.5/5

OVERALL: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment