Saturday, April 9, 2011

Infinite Nothing's Over Music Core performance review: April 9, 2011

OUTIFITS: SungYeol and DongWoo are wearing their pajamas, aren't they? Pink really suits L don't you think? As for the others, their outfits are chic and simple. Favorably SungGyu. I like what WooHyun is wearing in his wrist. please do give it to me^^
RATING: 4/5

VOCAL&PERFORMANCE: Nothing stops Infinite's improvement every performance. I really recommend them for that. They don't disappoint everyone who supports them. Their arrogance(especially Hoya) and cuteness combined on stage makes me favor them. BUT I AM NOT BIASED^^ I am recently noticing tha WooHyun is really trying to be cute on stage. That is not a surprise for SungJong though. Everyone is trying hard to maintain the greatest vocal performance they can have.
RATING: 4.1/5

DANCE: The most synced group. Wow. They are really great in dancing. Dancing for them is almost perfect--that's all I can say. Even though they are enjoying the whole stage their dancing and vocals are in its best.
RATING: 4.5/5


OVERALL RATING: 4.2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment